PROPHETIC FOCUS FOR AUGUST, 2018
New Dawn greetings in the name of Jesus Christ. I believe we have all been baptized into higher realms of faith all through the month of July, and I am persuaded that every Winner will continue to live under the intoxicating wine of faith all through the days of our lives in Jesus’ name. Amen.
But what is the Holy Ghost saying for the month of August 2018?
We recognize from scriptures that:
- Every child of God belongs to royalty – 1 Peter 2:9
- Everyone that is born-again is born to reign in life – Romans 5:11, Revelation 5:9-10
- Everyone born of God has redeemed a star – Revelation 22:16, John 11:18
Furthermore, we understand that prophetically:
- The end-time Church is ordained a reigning Church – Psalm 110:1-3
- Many strong nations shall begin to run for cover in the Church – Zechariah 8:20-23, Micah 4:1-2
- All the springs of life shall be domiciled in the Church in these end times – Psalm 81:1-7
But the ways of God are higher than our ways, and His thoughts higher than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8, Ecclesiastes 11:5).
Serving God and the interest of His Kingdom is gateway to a world of noiseless and unending breakthroughs in life (Luke 5:1-8, 11, Luke 18:28-30, Luke 22:25-27, 28-30).
I believe this is the best time for everyone of us to enter into a covenant to serve God with all our hearts, so we can become full partakers of the enviable blessings of this end time prophetic agenda, because the whole world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God (Romans 8:19, John 14:21).
We must therefore understand that:
- We are not serving God in vain, we are simply investing into destiny (Galatians 6:7-9, 1 Corinthians 15:58, Mark 4:30-33, Isaiah 45:11)
- We are not wasting our time serving the Lord, it is a covenant platform for our supernatural breakthroughs (Exodus 23:25-26, Job 36:11, Daniel12:3)
- We are not serving God for fun, it is a covenant requirement for our enthronement both in time and eternity (Luke 18:28-30, Luke 22:28-30, 2 Timothy 4:5-8).
As we all know, no one ever serves God at a loss and as we continue to serve God and the interest of His kingdom, He continues to shower His favour upon us; and because nothing flies like favour, we continue to scale new heights as we remain in service (Psalm 35:21, Psalm 102:13-15, Genesis 39:3-5, 21-22).
While we understand that we are redeemed for exploits, we must also recognize that serving God and the interest of His kingdom is a vital key to experiencing the reality of this redemptive heritage (Genesis 12:1-3, Psalm 105:42, Isaiah 51:1-3, John 8:39).
Serving the Lord genuinely today is what determines the dimensions of accomplishments and exploits that await us tomorrow (Matthew 19:27-29, Luke 19:17-19).
Entering into a covenant of service is the master key to a world of exploits (2 Chronicles 15:12-15, Matthew 6:28-33).
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of August 2018 is:
I AM REDEEMED FOR EXPLOITS – Daniel 11:32
Recommended books of the month authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo include:
- Ruling your world
- Exploring the Secrets of Success
- Success Strategies
- Success Systems
Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo
Winners’ Chapel International
Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland Ota-Lagos