PROPHETIC FOCUS FOR JUNE, 2019
Dominion greetings in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
I believe everyone of us must have been baptized into the grace to see God’s plan and purpose for comes through in our lives as individuals, through the diverse teachings and impartation of grace all through the month of May 2019 and because whatever the Lord does shall be forever, my prayer is that everyone’s encounter shall continue to speak all through the days of our lives. Amen.
But what is the Holy Ghost saying for the month of June 2019?
Four kinds of Wisdom are recognized in scriptures. These include: Earthly or Natural, Sensual or Intellectual, Devilish, and the Wisdom from above (James 3:15-17).
Obviously, the wisdom from above is above all other kinds of wisdom (John 3:31).
Furthermore, we understand from scriptures that the wisdom from above is all about the raw application of scriptures to our day to day lifestyle (Matthew 7:24-25).
This implies that, wisdom is knowing:
- the right way to go from Scriptures, and going there (Ecclesiastes 10:10, Matthew 7:24-25);
- the right thing to do from the Word, and doing it (John 21:5-6, Luke 6:40);
- the right steps take and right turn to make from Word and following suit (1 Peter 2:21, Psalm 119:105, 2 Timothy 3:16-17);
- God’s word is God’s wisdom in print (Luke 11:49, Isaiah 34:16, 2 Timothy 3:15)
Wisdom from above is validated by mighty works, not just mighty words (Psalm 104:24, Jeremiah 10:12, Matthew 13:54)
When we embrace the wisdom from above in our day to day life, it changes our story supernaturally and delivers to us a crown of glory (Proverbs 4:7-8).
This implies that glory is one of the products of divine wisdom. As it is written,
“…. we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.” – 1 Corinthians 2:6-7
This is what makes wisdom the cure for all of man’s frustrations in the journey of life (Proverbs 3:13-17, Proverbs 8:15-18).
- The wiser one gets, the higher he flies: Genesis 41:38-44
- The wiser one gets, the wealthier he becomes: Proverbs 8:18
- The wiser one becomes, the healthier he lives: Proverbs 4:20-23
- The wiser one gets, the more successful he becomes: Joshua 1:8, Psalm 1:1-3
- The wiser on gets, the happier he lives: Proverbs 3:13, 18
…and many more.
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of June 2019 is:
WISDOM FROM ABOVE ENTHRONES – Genesis 41:38-44
Recommended books of the month authored by me include:
- Walking in Wisdom
- The Wisdom that Works
- Winning Wisdom
Remain ever blessed. Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo