PROPHETIC FOCUS FOR MAY, 2019
Dominion greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I believe we have had great time in the Word regarding our success right in Christ and what we must do to realize its full delivery. My prayer is that we shall put our diverse findings to work, so as to emerge as living testimony of this great mystery.
By redemption, we all belong to the top, but we must take responsibility to get there. May we receive Grace to see this come through in our lives as individuals. Amen.
But what is the Holy Ghost saying concerning the month of May 2019?
- Next to salvation, divine direction stands out as our greatest asset in the journey of life (Psalm 23:1-6, Isaiah 48:21)
- It is by following divine direction, that we arrive at our ultimate promise land (Numbers 9:15-23, Exodus 13:17-18)
- Divine direction may not ‘look sound’ by human consideration, but that is the way to go (Isaiah 55:8, 2 Corinthians 11:3)
- Because God knows tomorrow, as clearly as today, He also knows the end from beginning, therefore, following Him guarantees arrival at our promise land (Isaiah 46:9-10)
- According to scriptures, divine guidance is the gateway to a world of exploits, as in the case of Abraham and Isaac (Isaiah 51:1-3, Genesis 12:1-3, Genesis 26:1, 12-14)
- We also understand that there are no ceilings on our destiny as believers, but we only arrive there step by step as guided by the Spirit of God (Exodus 13:17-18, Exodus 23:20, Deuteronomy 7:22)
- Divine direction secures and guarantees fulfillment of our glorious destiny (Exodus 23:30, Deuteronomy 5:32-33)
- But we have to be men and women of the Spirit to access divine guidance (Galatians 5:25, Revelation 1:10, Isaiah 30:20-21)
- However, following divine guidance is a choice (Deuteronomy 30:19, Luke 9:57-61)
As we all know, there is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death (Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 16:25).
Someone may argue, “does it mean that I can’t simply sit down and plan what I want to do and pursue it? What is all this emphasis about divine direction?”
We must recognize that no matter what we know, it is all about the past and some bit of the present, but what the future holds is far beyond our reach as humans. This is why, it is wisdom to subscribe to the guidance of our God, whose ways are higher than our ways and who knows the end from the beginning (Isaiah 55:8, Isaiah 46:9-10).
We need to be divinely guided continually, because misdirection can be most costly, if not deadly (Jonah 1:1-17, Acts 21:1-13).
Most giants of Bible days were divinely guided individuals. Examples here include, Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Gideon, David and many more.
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of May 2019 is:
DIVINE GUIDANCE: GATEWAY TO A WORLD OF EXPLOITS – Deuteronomy 32:9-12
Recommended books of the month authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo include:
- Understanding Vision
- Understanding Divine Direction
- In Pursuit of Vision
- The Breakthrough Power of Vision
Remain ever blessed. Jesus is Lord.
Bishop David O. Oyedepo