New Dawn greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.
From scriptures, we discover that the midst of the year is a divine season for leveling-out all everlasting mountains blocking the way to our promise land both as a Church and as individuals (Habakkuk 3:2-6, 17-19).
The midst of the year here represents the months of June and July with five months on either side of the divide. We also know we serve a God of times and seasons who make all things beautiful in His time (Ecclesiastes 3:11).
But, it takes faith to level-out every everlasting mountain standing on our path (Mark 11:23).
Therefore, ‘Enough is Enough’ of all unwanted issues in and around our lives as individuals. Enough is enough of our slavery to:
- Sin and Satan (Ephesians 2:1-6, Ephesians 1:20-21)
- Sicknesses and diseases (Isaiah 53: 3-4, 1 Peter 2:24)
- Lack and Want (Psalm 34: 10, 2 Corinthians 8:9)
- Ups and downs in our lives (Proverbs 4:18, 2 Corinthians 3:8)
- Fear of the unknown (Proverbs 29: 25-27, 2 Timothy 1:6-7)
…and many more.
We must understand that we have not been redeemed as slaves but as Priests and Kings to reign on the earth (Revelation 5:9-10, Psalm 110:1-3).
But what is Faith?
- Faith is not a religious principle or philosophy; faith is a mystery of the Kingdom (I Timothy 3:9, 1 Corinthians 2:4-5)
- Faith is not a belief system, it is a spiritual weapon (Daniel 3:14-28, Daniel 6:14-28)
- Faith has the power to quench all the fiery darts of the devil (Ephesians 6:16)
- Faith is an unstoppable force in the world of the Spirit – and whatever cannot stop the way against God cannot stop the way against faith from accomplishing its mission (Mark 10:27, John 14:12)
- Faith taps into the power of God that sets free and makes whole (Matthew 15:21-28, Luke 8:40-48, Luke 13:10-13)
- Faith has the power to raise the dead (John 11:40, Mark 5:36, 1 Corinthians 15:26)
All of the above makes faith a most potent force on the earth (Mark 9:23, Mark 10:27, Mark 11:23, Hebrews 11:3).
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of July 2018 is: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH – Mark 11:21-23